Monday, July 6, 2009

Running for Recovery: Training for the ING Hartford Marathon

For the next twelve weeks, Grants Manager and Director of Training for Recovery University Linda Lentini will be sending in periodic updates on her training for the October ING Hartford Marathon. You can also follow her on our Twitter feed.

Today, Linda reports:

"These are the sneakers that will be on my feet for the next 12 or so weeks. As a runner, I have to plan my sneakers around my training. I was able to run 10 miles on Friday for fun, and now I need to do some speed runs. More later this week!"

If you have any questions for Linda about her training, you can email her directly at llentini@mindlink.org. We'll post her answers here.

REMEMBER, THERE ARE 4 WAYS TO HELP AU:

●Join us as a volunteer on October 10
●Make a contribution through AU's Website
●Donate using Mastercard or Visa through www.active.com/donate/Advocacyunlimited
●Invite your friends and family to contribute!

No comments:

Post a Comment